Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I think I wanna see 50/50

I had the opportunity to go to Toronto last week with my friend, Evening Goose.
We went during TIFF.
We did lots of cool things.
We did not see *any* of the movies. 
But we did look at the big ol board that listed what was showing where, when.  And ya know what?  I wanna see a couple of them.

Not a whole bunch of them, just a couple.

50/50 is one of them.

While I was Sherpa-ing, one of my big tasks (in terms of time) was the "Idle Banter About NOT Cancer".  Keeping it light was one of the more fun things. 

So I want to see this film.

I am hopeful that it is a more accurate portrayal of the cancer experience.  Since I'm not a male, 25 year-old comedy writer, I don't expect it to reflect very much of *my* cancer experience.   I still want to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment