Monday, July 11, 2011

Cute Culprit

Look at this guy:


Sweet, innocent little bunny-wunny, right?  A fluffy little bundle of Awwwwww?

Ha!  That's just what he wants you to think!

I was chopping some peppers for dinner the other night, and out of the corner of my eye, saw something brownish moving on the deck.  I startled it when I moved toward the door.  The soft brown thing bounded down the stairs and ducked around the yew tree.  I grabbed my camera, totally expecting to get absolutely nothing. 

Instead I found Mr. BigEyes here, pretending to be a bunny shaped statue near some clover.  Acting all innocent.  Like he knew nothing about the two (2!) Pea Knight plants that were now totally missing from the flower box on the deck.  Eaten all the way down!  GAH!

On the bright side, he doesn't like basil.  Or oregano.

(No, I don't know for sure if it's a boy bunny or a  girl bunny.)

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaawwwww. I think you should hug him and squeeze him and pet him and call him George.

    Collateral damage. From living with cute wildlife. We has it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then George he shall be.
    But I'm not going to touch him. He's fast.

    ReplyDelete